Author: nabakolu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:04:25 +0100
rocks: Added micro to the list of text editors that rock
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/rocks/index.md b/suckless.org/rocks/index.md
@@ -186,6 +186,7 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from
* [mle](https://github.com/adsr/mle) - A small, flexible console text editor.
* [nano](https://www.nano-editor.org/) - A pico clone - this is small simple code and easy to use.
* [nvi](https://sites.google.com/a/bostic.com/keithbostic/vi) - A small, multiple file vi-alike.
+* [micro](https://micro-editor.github.io/) - A terminal text editor, written in go with common key bindings like ctrl-c to copy and ctrl-v to paste.
* [sam](http://sam.cat-v.org/) - An editor by Rob Pike with inspiration from ed.
* [traditional vi](http://ex-vi.sourceforge.net/) - A fixed version of the original vi.
* [vim](https://www.vim.org) (With the GUI, use `:set go+=c` to kill popup dialogs). It can be compiled to be as minimal as possible (see vim-tiny in Debian repos).