Author: efe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 19:41:44 -0500
rocks page: add lf file manager
* ranger-like interface
* written in Go
* single binary
* barebones (external programs instead of builtin functions)
* copy/move files between separate instances
* says WIP but works just fine
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/rocks/index.md b/suckless.org/rocks/index.md
@@ -86,6 +86,7 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from
### File managers
+* [lf](https://github.com/gokcehan/lf) - ranger-like file manager written in Go (WIP but usable).
* [mc](https://midnight-commander.org/) - Midnight Commander is a free cross-platform orthodox file manager.
* [noice](https://git.2f30.org/noice/) - Small and portable file browser.
* [nnn](https://github.com/jarun/nnn) - Noice is Not Noice, a fork of noice with more features.