Author: Sunur Efe Vural <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 09:15:21 -0400
- written in C
- configuration by header file
- less than 200 LOC
- max efficiency (can set different refresh time for each block)
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/dwm.suckless.org/status_monitor/index.md b/dwm.suckless.org/status_monitor/index.md
@@ -52,7 +52,10 @@ Feel free to add your own status monitors here (keeping the list sorted).
* [dwm-bar](https://github.com/joestandring/dwm-bar) - modular status bar.
modules for date/time, alsa volume, cmus track, countdown timer,
- current keyboard layout, mail count, system resources, and weather.
+ current keyboard layout, mail count, system resources, and weather.
+* [dwmblocks](https://github.com/torrinfail/dwmblocks) - i3blocks-like
+ status bar where you can refresh each "block" independently by update time
+ or signal.
* [dwms](https://github.com/ianremmler/dwms) - displays time, network, audio,
and battery status, written in Go using XGB.
* [dwmsd](https://github.com/johnko/dwmsd) - a daemon that listens on localhost