Author: Karl Bartel <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:05:28 +0200
Consider smu improvement task as solved
I worked on that task an presented the result on the mailing list.
Since nobody posted any change requests there, this task seems to be
either solved or there is no interest in it, anymore.
2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/other_projects/index.md b/suckless.org/other_projects/index.md
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@ There are several other projects which are inspired by the spirit of suckless.
* [sj](https://github.com/younix/sj) - simple jabber: modular FIFO-based XMPP client
* [slpm](https://github.com/radare/slpm) - suckless package manager
* [sltar](https://github.com/Gottox/sltar) - suckless tar
-* [smu](https://github.com/Gottox/smu) - simple markup
+* [smu](https://github.com/Gottox/smu) - simple markup (see also [this fork](https://github.com/karlb/smu/) with improved markdown support)
* [spp](https://github.com/radare/spp) - simple pre processor
* [spt](https://github.com/pickfire/spt) - simple pomodoro timer
* [srw](https://bitbucket.org/emg/srw) - simple read wrapper
diff --git a/suckless.org/project_ideas/index.md b/suckless.org/project_ideas/index.md
@@ -26,12 +26,6 @@ Current small tasks
This should use the geomyidae gopher server and the gph output format.
-* Improve the Markdown parser used by the suckless wiki called "smu" to
- conform more to Markdown.
- for example for nested codeblocks. Difficulty: trivial-medium.
- * Specs: <http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax.text> and
- * smu: <https://github.com/Gottox/smu>
* Fix broken patches on the wiki. Difficulty: trivial-medium.
* Fix typos and formatting errors on the wiki. Difficulty: trivial.