Author: Karl Friedrich <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 11:57:03 +0100
rocks: add hii IRC client
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/rocks/index.md b/suckless.org/rocks/index.md
@@ -108,6 +108,7 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from [plan9port].
* [Irc](https://swtch.com/irc/) - IRC client for ACME.
* [irc.c from mpu](https://c9x.me/irc/) - A minimal curses IRC client.
* [ii](//tools.suckless.org/ii/) - A FIFO based IRC client which is part of the suckless.org project.
+* [hii](https://github.com/nmeum/hii) - A file-based IRC client, inspired by ii, with a focus on easing [frontend development](https://github.com/nmeum/insomnia)
* [ircrc](http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/fgb/rc/ircrc) - An rc-based IRC client similar to ircc. Needs minor modification to run on UNIX.
* [irssi](https://irssi.org/) - Text-mode IRC client.
* [sic](//tools.suckless.org/sic/) - Another suckless.org IRC client. Similar to ircc.