Author: Hiltjo Posthuma <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:02:22 +0200
rocks: remove old/dead links, use the simple name from the nsxiv page
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/rocks/index.md b/suckless.org/rocks/index.md
@@ -138,7 +138,7 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from
* [page](https://9fans.github.io/plan9port/man/man1/page.html) - Plan 9's image/document viewer program. Included with [plan9port](https://9fans.github.io/plan9port/).
* [qiv](https://spiegl.de/qiv/) - Quick Image Viewer.
* [sxiv](https://github.com/muennich/sxiv) - Simple (or small or suckless) X Image Viewer. Depends on xlib and imlib2. Unmaintained currently.
-* [nsxiv](https://github.com/nsxiv/nsxiv) - Neo (or New or Not) Simple (or Small or Suckless) X Image Viewer, a fork of now unmaintained sxiv. Depends on xlib and imlib2.
+* [nsxiv](https://github.com/nsxiv/nsxiv) - Neo Simple X Image Viewer, a fork of now unmaintained sxiv. Depends on xlib and imlib2.
* [xwallpaper](https://github.com/stoeckmann/xwallpaper) Minimalistic wallpaper utility
@@ -232,7 +232,6 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from
### Web browsers
* [Abaco](http://lab-fgb.com/abaco/) - A graphical web browser for Plan 9 that supports most of HTML 4.01.
-* [Conkeror](http://www.conkeror.org/) - A Gecko based browser, with Emacs-style key bindings, appearances and behaviors.
* [Dillo](https://www.dillo.org/) - Blazingly fast graphical browser with basic CSS support.
* [edbrowse](http://edbrowse.org/) - ed-alike webbrowser. Unfortunately it is not the standard web browser.
* [ELinks](http://elinks.or.cz/) - Feature-rich fork of Links, but without the graphical mode.
@@ -242,8 +241,6 @@ This covers most console-based programs and programs from
* [surf](//surf.suckless.org/) - WebKit2 browser that can be embedded into other applications and uses dmenu as the address bar.
* [Tridactyl](https://github.com/cmcaine/tridactyl) - A WebExtension that tries to make Firefox Vim like. Unlike many similar extensions it works with firefox 57+.
* [uzbl](https://www.uzbl.org/) - Web interface tools which adhere to the UNIX philosophy.
-* [VimFX](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vimfx/) -
- Vimperator (Doesn't work with Firefox 57+)
* [Vimperator](http://vimperator.org/) - An extension to make Firefox keyboard friendly and Vim-like. (Doesn't work with Firefox 57+).
* [w3m](http://w3m.sourceforge.net/) - Text-based browser which can view images in the terminal (X11 hack).